Tuesday 11 January 2011

What is in a name?

I'm still struggling with what to call this blog.  I have already changed the name several times only to find either I didn't like it when I saw it on the screen or somebody else had something similar.


I have been thinking about why I like the things I like, be it needlecrafts or gardening or cook books or whatever and it boils down to the fact that I love colour!  I would be miserable if I was forced to wear black and white all day.  I have to wear something with  bit of colour in it or I look ill.  Our house is full of colour although we try to keep the walls toned down to avoid clashing too much but I could never live in a minimalist house - far to bleak for me.


So I have been trying to incorporate the idea of colour into the title of this blog and not doing particularly well!  In the end I have settled for 'It's All About Colour' because that is it in a nutshell.  Not only does it fit my interests but it works as a metaphor for life really - not leading a dull existence and trying to find something enjoyable in your day, no matter how small.  I will leave the title as it is for now and ponder it some more.  Can't promise it won't change just yet but for the time being I am quite happy.


Hope you are having a good Tuesday.
P.S.  In case any body is interested I have put a link up to my online store over on the right hand side.  Feel free to have a look if you have a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment